Monday, August 16, 2010

What do you see?

Just a quick post, because I'm busy entertaining this week.

I thought that I'd leave you guys with a little artwork from one of my spugnuts...

see if you can tell what it is.

I'll give you one hint, and then I'll give you the answer on Wednesday....

HINT:  It's my husband...or so beetlebum #1 claims.
 














HAPPY GUESSING!!!

On another front:

Well I 'm sad to report that there are obviously some die hard Joey Lawrence fans. I didn't take that kind if extreme obsession crap into consideration when writing my last post...so I've lost a few followers. I hope that they are content in their own lives with their Joey Lawrence love-dom...but if I were you I wouldn't be singing it from the mountain tops...but hey...who listens to me anyways. I suppose if you are comfortable with that you should go for it....right?   As for the rest of you....thanks for sticking around through the trash on Joey day.  I mean he gyrates against a brick wall...I just can't take that seriously.

4 comments:

  1. Hoping not to affend but I think it's Humpty Dumpty?

    You haven't lost me I was just taking a stalker break. It's hard work following all these lives you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is someone in a bikini?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. David Caruso as Horatio Caine, taking off sunnies slo mo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I cheated and saw it was of your hubby taking off his glasses.

    i just love little kids pictures. My nephew drew me a zombie and it was awesome. Almost as awesome as your little man's pic!!

    ReplyDelete