Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Rainbow Chasers

Its raining here...again.


I swear that it rains at least 5 times a week as of late. Its starting to make me wonder if that jibber jabber about Noah and the Ark was really real. I guess I'll know when the animals start coming out of the woodwork in pairs. Anyways, with all this rain, one would think that lots of rain = lots of rainbows.  If that's the case, then I think I've found my calling...although I don't know if I'm cool enough to join this gang.  Although I'm sure I've got a fanny pack laying around here somewhere.



Failure from nixbros on Vimeo.

Yeah, the rainbow chasers are sort of cool, but everyone knows the big bucks are in finding the leprechauns.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha!!

    I am digging the blond guy's moustache!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol cool, I could be a rainbow chaser although I would have a bum bag as I live in the UK.

    I have some advice for rainbow chasers, move somewhere with worse weather. I have seen great rainbows here including a double one and a rare moonbow.

    ReplyDelete