Monday, July 5, 2010

Catwoman on the Prowl

Apparently a woman dressed up as Catwoman has been holding up stores in New York.

She's only ripping off shoe and jewellery stores for small change....so not quite Mission Im'paw'sible style.

However on a 'paw'sitive note, the police sketch saves the story:


Yeah...its great. That's a catburglar if I ever saw one!...(OK, I get it..enough with the side eyes...I'll stop the lame jokes!)


Obviously they feel this is  an accurate depiction...but personally I don't think the whiskers are to proportion.(What?  I bet you think they're purr-fect...OK...that was the last one...I promise.)  But hey, who am I to say?  This sounds like a job for Batman....(or perhaps Catman)


wait for it......yep, in 3........2.......1

all the Batman crazies will be coming out of the woodwork.

3 comments:

  1. All I have to say is..........

    BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 2nd Scrappy on this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a Buahahahahaha that you are Batman crazies...or was that more of a Buahahahaha that evil is going to take over the world?!

    ReplyDelete