So fantastic Scrappin'Amber (over at Amber: Kick Ass Wife, Cool Ass friend and All Around Awesome Chick........ ) has kicked my ass in an arm wrestling contest, so I have to answer these questions. But seriously, she nominated me...so yeah, I do as I'm told.
1. If you could spend the rest of your life doing only one thing, what would that be?
I was going to say swimming, but that leads to alot of wrinkly skin, or maybe driving, because I like to do that too, but that would lead to a sore back I think. So I'll say ranting at people for money. (don't knock it til you've tried it!)
2. What is the best thing you can bake/cook: Crunchie Cheesecake....but I'm pretty good at cooking just about anything....other than cookies. (Don't ask me why, they are never quite right)...or that cake I made that my sister never lets me live down....ok...I put in too much gelatin...cut me some slack!
3. What household chore is your least favorite? Dishes....or picking up dog poop (yes, I realize that's outside, but its still a chore...so too bad.)
4. If you could bring three things to a deserted island, what would they be? A lifetime supply of Pepsi, A hat...(I have a tendency to get too much sun and be sick), and a boat. (is that cheating?)
5. What's the next big thing you are thinking about splurging on? Hmmm...well since I just repainted, I informed my hubby that we now need new flooring and furniture...so maybe....a little wishful thinking never hurt anyone.
6. Post a current photo
WHAT??? Now people will know that I don't look like a rainbow with a little m....
9. What celebrity annoys you the most and why? Seriously....Barbara Walters....Who died and made her God....wait she's Jewish....does she believe in God? I'm getting all my religions mixed up ever since I started praying to JesusAllahKrishnaVishnuYahweh. But yeah, I have little to no patience for her...but she's a snazzy dresser for being 87...what she's 94? No shit (just kidding, really, she's 80 right now...and yes, she looks good, but she weilds too much power...malevolently...thats right, look it up.)
10. What has been your biggest letdown lately? The color I painted my house...I swear it looked greyish blue....but now I feel as though I am in a senior lodge with a pastel lilac color ....everywhere...all I need is a set of dentures by the sink a few Depends and you'd never know the difference.
12. Guilty pleasures? Seriously...you don't want to know. Pepsi....chips...and hollandaise sauce (its on top of Eggs Benedict.) It looks gross, but its so good....and you can hear your arteries clogging while you eat it.
13. The last argument you had with someone - what was it about?
My 4 year old wanting a Chihuahua.
4yo: I want a Chihuahua
4yo: I want a Chihuaha....NOW. (Little balled fists and stamping feet.)
Me: no, Veruca Salt....now get in the truck
4yo: Thats not my name...and I still don't have a Chihuahua
(And she wanted to name the Chihuahua...DAVE...really!? That is totally not a chihuahua name...You have to name a chihuahua like Pepito or Taco or SkippyJon Jones.)