Sunday, May 9, 2010

If it Ain't Black, Take it Back....or Just Pretend

If it ain't black....take it back


.....I've always wanted to say that, yet never really had the opportunity.


So yeah....after consulting several friends, I've came to the conclusion, that black is the coolest color of vehicle to have. Not literally, because I think we all know that black actually absorbs heat, but cool as in funky cold medina.....although now that I've said that....you are all doubting just how cool black is.

Now, I know some of you are wondering, just what it is I mean by this. Well...really....imagine yourself in your vehicle..driving down the highway, the tunes are cranked, you are in your hottest outfit....and BAM! your vehicle is now purple....light purple.... I just knocked all the wind out of your sails...didn't I. Now repeat that, only with a black vehicle....see what I'm saying.




On a scale of 10 to 1 ...10 being the coolest, and 1 being the uncoolest, black is a 10.

That said, I've rated the rest of the colors as well



9 - white
8- silver
6-7 dark and trendy metallic colors, (bronze, pewter, dark green, dark maroon, dark grey, dark blue..debatable, I know.)
5 - red
4 - lighter colors (blue, teal)
3 - purple
2 - any pastel color


and the loser is.....



1 - wood grain



WOW...I bet you're glad that gem isn't yours. And if it is....I'm sorry, that you haven't been publicly mocked before now....but don't fear...all hope is not lost...you can still imagine its BLACK!

Now, yes, I realize that you can have a Lamborghini and its cool in any color. But that isn't what we're talking about. We are talking about the average Joe car, the mom minivan, and the 'that's all I can afford' mobile. They however, can still be cool.

So, on your next trip to the grocery store, work, or out for supper....give it a go.

And....if you don't have a car and have to ride the bus....this trick just doesn't work. Because as hard as you try to act as though its black, you still have the indoor atmosphere. The rider next to you is still picking their nose and the crazy lady at the back is still singing happy birthday. But on the bright side, public transportation is relatively cheap and good for the environment....right?

In other related news....for every rule, there is an exception....here's mine...



yeah...yeah...I know...don't even say it.



No comments:

Post a Comment