Monday, May 24, 2010

Mugshot Mishaps

I'm sure that throughout the world, there are thousands of mugshots taken daily. I'd like to thank these people for adding a ray of sunshine to the stack of otherwise monotonous mugshots.

You know when you wake up and you're thinking hmmm....should I straighten my hair or curl it. Why not go with a little of column A and a little of column B....I like to call it the Half-fro.

or for all you guys out there.....ever get tired half way through shaving and think....aw....screw it!
apparently he did.


And this guy....he's great.

Thank goodness he tattooed that there, otherwise I never would have guessed. (for those of you who can't see, it says 'Ladies Love it'....and seriously are those lipstick marks tattooed on there too?) For some reason I'm willing to bet that he isn't that great with the ladies, but hey a positive attitude is half the battle....right?

Don't you hate it when girlfriend steals your outfit!


This guy....well I'm as puzzled as you are.....Arts and crafts gone awry?

(never mind...I looked into it....apparently gold is his favorite color of paint to huff....who knew?)


Sometimes you just have to make the best of a bad situation....

He is either throwin' a little sugar at the officers in hopes of a little favor trade or really thinking ahead that this is the prime opportunity to get a snapshot for his profile picture on Plenty of Fish....I mean really, he couldn't do any worse than the cat men out there.


P.S. I don't think that spray paint huffer really prefers gold paint, I'm sure any ol' color will do.

2 comments:

  1. Haha these are genius, especially that guy in a camp pose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to look at the tatoo picture three times because I really thought it said "Undies love it".

    Yeah, puts that in a new perspective.

    ReplyDelete