Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lost Re-enacted By Cats

OK....it's true...I'm a total Lostie (yep, I can home from camping early, just to watch the 4 1/2 hour finale) and I don't think I've been this hooked on a tv show since probably Little House on The Prairie (yeah...bizarre, I know....and before your mind even goes there, NO, I did not have a crush on Michael Landon...thank you very much.)

(just a quick refresher, incase you weren't sure which one was Michael Landon, since I was probably the only 10 year old to watch every episode.)

Anyways, back to Lost (I tend to get sidetracked easily). This gem will basically bring all of you non-Losties up to speed.

Plus it has cats and since I was a little down on the cats in the Plenty of Fish post, I thought I'd post a little comic relief to event things out.



Yes....its freakishly accurate.

3 comments:

  1. That was fantastic and entirely accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool video, glad I waited and watched that instead of the full length version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I have never laughed so hard! Tears are streaming down my face. THAT WAS PRICELESS.

    ReplyDelete