Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Robot Dance-off

Ok....robots....and dancing....does it get any better?


Thank you very much-o, Mr. Roboto.

I would also like to point out, that none of the robots are actually doing 'the robot,' a little dissappointing, but I'll live.

Now granted yes, its a super cool video, but I still stand firm on my robots will take over the world theory. Don't believe me, just watch one of the 698 (a low estimate, I know) movies that Hollywood has churned out about that exact theory. This is what the robots want you to see....harmless little dancing machines, but be warned, they're doing this to lull you into a false sense of security....next thing you know you'll wake up in a bath tub of ice missing a kidney.



hmmm....maybe I watch too many movies.

1 comment:

  1. No, you're totally right about robots. They're out to get us.

    ReplyDelete