Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Real Howife of New Jersey's Sex Tape

Ok, So Danielle Staub is one of them ho's (and yes, I use that term loosely) on the Real Housewives of New Jersey.  And Yes, I do watch it from time to time, mainly when I am feeling the need for drama, and my life never seems to have any....(which is a good thing.)

You can read all about her...if you really want to. ( I don't recommend it, but hey, what do I know?)
Anyways, apparently someone (probably her) is releasing a sex tape...so here is the little trailer for it....

BTW...it says that you should be 18, but there isn't anything raunchy on it FYI.


Is it wrong that all I can think is:
a) for Pete's sake....put on some lipchap....any ol' kind will do....seriously....
and
b) Who in interior design hell decorated that bedroom?!?....I don't know which is worse, the bedspread or the wall paper!

yeah....all the romance was lost on me, sorry...

3 comments:

  1. Okay, so before I do a sex tape I need to redecorate my bedroom. I'll get right on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, not sure they were expecting you to focus on the interior design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just impressed that Nana (jan) wants to do a sex tape! Woo to the hoo there, Nana! Go you!

    I guess me and you are just freaks because I thought of the SAME THING witht he decorating. No accounting for taste I guess - not that making out with a chick that has the face of a catcher's mitt is tasteful, but whatever....

    ReplyDelete